1. Eligibility: 12 Days of Savings (or the “Sweepstakes”) is open only to legal residents of the United States and the District of Columbia who are at least eighteen (18) years old at the time of entry. Employees and immediate family members (spouse, parents, siblings, and children) of Lower, LLC, (or “Sponsor”) and each of their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, directors, officers, governors, employees, and agents are not eligible.
Entrants must have a Instagram account in order to be eligible. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein, including a review of entrant’s public social profile. If an entrant has engaged in conduct on its public social profile that could damage the reputation of or reflect unfavorably on Sponsor or any of the Released Parties, as determined by Sponsor in its discretion, entrant will be disqualified without notice
2. Timing: The Sweepstakes takes place on December 25, 2021, starting at 12:01 a.m. EST and ending at January 5, 2022 at 11:59p.m. EST ("Promotion Period").
3. How to Enter: To participate, you will need to have a Instagram account ( “Social Account”). Posting on Instagram requires a mobile device and therefore message and data rates may apply. If entering via a mobile device and using your wireless carrier’s network, standard data charges from your wireless carrier may apply.
4. Entry Requirements for Instagram: Locate Sponsor’s Sweepstakes Post that is posted at the start of the Promotion Period and links to these Official Rules and take the following actions during the Promotion Period to receive an entry:
Here’s how to enter:
Entry Limitations: Multiple entrants are not permitted. Any attempt by any entrant to obtain more than the stated number of entries by using multiple/different Instagram accounts, identities, registrations and logins, or any other methods will void that entrant's entries and that entrant may be disqualified without notice. Use of any automated system to participate is prohibited and will result in disqualification. In the event of a dispute as to any registration, the authorized account holder of the Instagram account used to register will be deemed to be the entrant. The “authorized account holder” is the natural person assigned an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses used to create the Instagram account. Each potential winner may be required to show proof of being the authorized account holder.
Lower, LLC is not responsible for lost, late, unreceived, damaged, incomplete, invalid, un-intelligible, garbled, delayed or misdirected Submissions or failure to receive Submissions due to limitation of third-party social network platforms all of which will be void.
5. Sponsor’s Use of Social Post Content: All entries become the property of Lower, LLC. By entering, entrant agrees to follow these rules and to hold absolutely harmless and fully indemnify Lower, LLC and each of their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, directors, officers, employees, agents and assigns, from and against any and all liability, damages, claims or causes of action (however named or described), with respect to or arising directly or indirectly out of either (i) entrant’s participation; or (ii) the receipt or use or misuse of any of the prizes awarded in this promotion, or while traveling to or from any prize-related activity.
6. Prize Drawing: Sponsor’s decisions as to the administration and operation of the Sweepstakes and the selection of the potential winners are final and binding in all matters related to the Sweepstakes. Sponsor will randomly select the potential winning entries from all eligible entries received through Instagram during the Promotional Period and will randomly select potential winning entries from all eligible entries received through Instagram. In the event that a potential winner is disqualified for any reason or forfeits the prize, Sponsor will award the applicable prize to an alternate winner by random drawing from among all remaining eligible entries.
Winners will be drawn at random on January 6, 2022. Winners will be notified by Instagram message no later than January 7, 2022.
7. Prizes: One January 6, 2022, twelve (12) winners, who each complied with these official rules for this sweepstakes, will receive One thousand Dollars ($1,000) each. The Prize shall be directly deposited into each of the Winners HomeFund Accounts within 7 – 10 calendar days following the conclusion of the sweepstakes.
Taxes: Prize winners are responsible for all taxes and fees associated with prize receipt and/or use. IRS Form 1099-MISC will be issued for all winners of this sweepstakes by Lower, LLC.
8. Release: By receipt of any prize, winners agree to release and hold harmless Sponsor, Administrator, Instagram, Inc., and their respective subsidiaries, affiliates, suppliers, distributors, advertising/promotion agencies, and prize suppliers, and each of their respective parent companies and each such company’s officers, directors, employees and agents (collectively, the “Released Parties”) from and against any claim or cause of action, including, but not limited to, personal injury, death, or damage to or loss of property, arising out of participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt or use or misuse of any prize.
12. Disputes: Except where prohibited, entrant agrees that: (1) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the United States District Court for Maryland or the appropriate Maryland State Court; (2) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes, but in no event attorneys’ fees; and (3) under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, indirect, punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Maryland without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of Maryland or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Maryland.
14. Winner List: The winner list will be posted after winner confirmation is complete
Copyright © 2021 Lower, LLC | EQUAL HOUSING OPPORTUNITY LENDER | NMLS ID 1124061. All rights reserved. NMLSCONSUMERACCESS.ORG