You are a valued customer and we at Lower strongly believe in protecting the confidentiality and security of the information we collect about you as a customer, potential customer, or former customer. We have adopted the following policies and procedures to safeguard the personal information about you in our possession.
Our Privacy Pledge for Consumers that Opt-in to SMS Short Code Messages
- We do not sell or rent customer information.
- Our policy is to require all employees and companies providing services on our behalf to keep customer information confidential.
- You will only receive messages applicable to the short code campaign that you have opted-in for unless you have provided us with express consent to receive additional forms of communication from Lower.
- Your provided mobile number will not be shared with any third-party affiliates unless you have provided express consent for it to be shared.
Safeguarding Personal Information
We have adopted policies and procedures designed to protect your personal information from unauthorized use or disclosure.
- We have implemented physical, electronic and procedural safeguards to maintain confidentiality and integrity of the personal information in our possession and to guard against unauthorized access. These include among other things, procedures for controlling access to customer files, building security programs and information technology security measures such as the use of passwords, firewalls, plus virus and use detection software.
- We continue to assess new technology as it becomes available and to upgrade our physical and electronic security systems as appropriate.
- Our policy is to permit employees to access your personal information only if they have a business purpose for using such information, such as administering, providing or developing our products or services.
- Our policy, which governs the conduct of all of our employees, requires all employees to safeguard personal information about the consumers and customers we serve or have served in the past.