Secure the Suite Crew Ticket Giveaway
Lower Giveaway of Columbus Crew Suite Tickets Terms, Conditions, and Official Rules
VOID WHERE PROHIBITED OR OTHERWISE RESTRICTED BY LAW AND REGULATIONS. ALL FEDERAL, STATE AND LOCAL LAWS AND REGULATIONS APPLY. ALL INTERPRETATIONS OF THE RULES AND DECISIONS BY THE PROMOTER ARE FINAL
- For the purposes of these Terms and Conditions, "The Promoter" refers to Lower.com (and, by extension, Fletcher Dunham, social media representative of Lower.com) whose Instagram handle is @lowerdotcom. The "Prize" refers to sixteen (16) Crew Suite Tickets for the Columbus Crew vs. Chicago Fire on Saturday, September 3 at 5:30pm at Lower.com Field along with comped food and drinks available inside the suite premises.
- Eligibility. The giveaway is open to all entrants (but preferably Crew fans).
Entrants must be over 21 years old on the date of their entry.
Employees of The Promoter are not eligible to enter.
- Entry. One (1) winner will be awarded the Prize by being the first entrant to locate The Promoter and provide the secret password.
In the event of a tie (two entrants locating The Promoter and speaking the password at the same time), the entrants will engage in a friendly competition of Rock, Paper, Scissors wherein hand gestures will be thrown on “Shoot” after entrants recite “Rock, Paper, Scissors, Shoot!”
No purchase necessary. Winners will not be required to pay to enter the competition.
- Transportation. The Promoter is not responsible for transporting The Winner to or from Lower.com Field and will not provide housing or lodging before, during, or after the match has concluded.
Affiliation. Instagram or TikTok are not in any way affiliated or involved in the competition.
- Liability. The Promoter will not be held liable for any accidents, automobile or otherwise, in trying to locate The Promoter. Please drive responsibly.
To the extent permitted by applicable law, The Promoter’s liability under or in connection with the competition or these terms and conditions shall be limited to the cost price of the Prize in question.
To the extent permitted by applicable law, The Promoter shall not be liable under or in connection with these terms and conditions, the competition or any Prize for any indirect, special or consequential cost, expense, loss or damage suffered by a participant even if such cost, expense, loss or damage was reasonably foreseeable or might reasonably have been contemplated by the participant and the promoter and whether arising from breach of contract, tort, negligence, breach of statutory duty or otherwise.
- Conduct. The Winner will conduct themselves in a civilized and orderly manner while at Lower.com Field and the suite, as they are representing Lower.com.
Any damage sustained or destruction of property contained within the suite or to Lower.com Field itself will be the financial responsibility of The Winner.
- Unavailability. Prizes are non-negotiable, non-transferable and non-refundable. No cash alternative is available. Where a Prize becomes unavailable for any reason, The Promoter reserves the right to substitute that prize for a prize of equal or higher value.
In the event of unforeseen circumstances beyond The Promoter’s reasonable control, the promoter reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the competition or these terms and conditions, either in whole or in part, with or without notice.
The Promoter's decision is final. No correspondence will be entered into.
- Fulfillment. The name, address, email address and phone number of the winner must be provided to The Promoter if requested and will be shared to enable fulfillment of the Prize.
- Marketing and Promotions. Any entrant's name and social media username may be posted on the social media profiles of The Promotor after the winner has been selected.
- Publicity Release. All entrants for Prize consideration grant to Released Parties and those acting under Sponsor’s authority, the right to the use of his/her name, photograph, likeness, voice, image, statements and biographical information, at any time or times, for advertising, trade, publicity and promotional purposes in any media now known or hereafter discovered, worldwide, including the Internet without review, notification or approval, and additional compensation or remuneration of any kind, unless prohibited by law.
Questions? Contact Lower with any questions about the Ticket Giveaway – 833-920-2273.
Lower, LLC | EQUAL HOUSING OPPORTUNITY LENDER | NMLS ID 1124061. All rights reserved. WWW.NMLSCONSUMERACCESS.ORG